Blockchain and crypto asset exchange
Blockchain and crypto education
Blockchain charity foundation
Cryptocurrency Information Platform
Incubator for top blockchain projects
Token launch platform
Institutional-grade analysis and reports
Binance’s official crypto wallet
- Tiếng Việt
- 01 Preparation Period
- 02 Ticket Claim
- 03 Lottery Draw
- 04Announce Results
Notice For Winning Tickets - If you have a winning ticket Binance will deduct the respective BNB from your account.
Band Protocol - Secure and scalable decentralized oracle for Web3.0
Band Protocol is a secure and scalable decentralized oracle serving as a layer-2 protocol on public blockchains. It allows dApps to leverage existing data on the internet without trusted intermediaries bridging the use cases between Web 2.0 and 3.0. Band’s unique multi-token model and staking mechanism ensure that data is free from manipulation. By making data readily available and reusable on-chain Band Protocol offers a cheaper and faster solution compared with alternatives all without compromising security. Developers using Band Protocol will be able to build a wider range of dApps with integration to off-chain financial data reputation scores identity management systems and much more bringing blockchain closer to mass adoption.
- Band Protocol offers a unique approach to decentralized data oracle by making data readily available to be queried on-chain using delegated proof of stake to ensure data integrity. This offers many benefits
- Decentralized economic incentive:data providers have economic and reputation at stake to remain honest actors.
- Cheap:over 50% cheaper than current decentralized alternative with much less gas consumed. Band’s smart contracts are optimized for gas usage and require less than 30000 gas to process a query call.
- Scalable:costs for data providers remain constant regardless of how many dApps are using the data. Once a datapoint is put on-chain multiple smart contracts can consume the data without added cost to data providers.
- Fast instant query:logic can be processed within one transaction requiring 0 blockchain confirmation. Data is readily available on blockchain so consuming data can be done synchronously within the same transaction.
- Easy deployment:dApps can integrate with Band Protocol using a few lines of code with no major modification. Querying data on Band dataset is merely a function call on a predefined interface.
- Working products & traction:strong developer communities with live testnet and many developers have already started the integration on testnet.
|Launchpad Hard Cap||5850000 USD|
|Total Token Supply||100000000 BAND|
|Initial Circulating Supply||17.08% of Total Token Supply|
|Public Sale Token Price||0.473 USD (price in BNB will be determined prior to the lottery draw date)|
|Launchpad Allocation||12368200 BAND (12.37% of Total Token Supply)|
|Max Number of Winning Lottery Tickets||19500|
|Allocation Per Winning Ticket||300 USD (634.25 BAND)|
|Public Sale Vesting Period||No lockup|
|Private Sale Token Price||1 BAND = 0.40USD|
|Private Sale Allocation||5% of Total Token Supply|
|Private Sale Vesting Period||Quarterly release over one year with 3 months cliff|
|Seed Sale Token Price||1 BAND = 0.30 USD|
|Seed Sale Allocation||10% of Total Token Supply|
|Seed Sale Vesting Period||Quarterly release over one year with 3 months cliff|
|Token Distribution||Within 15 days after end of token sale|
|TOKEN ALLOCATION||TOKEN RELEASE SCHEDULE|
- Launchpad Sale12.37%Launchpad Sale
- Private Sale5%Private Sale
- Seed Round10%Seed Round