Token Sale Format: Lottery

Harmony - BNB SessionCompleted

Harmony is a fast and secure blockchain with key innovations in state sharding and peer-to-peer networking.

Price
1 ONE = 0.000092 BNB
Session Supply
1,575,000,000 ONE
Allocation per winning ticket
300 USD ≈ 94503.78 ONE

Lottery Timeline

  • 01 Preparation Period
  • 02 Ticket Claim
  • 03 Lottery Draw
  • 04Announce Results
(UTC)
Notice For Winning Tickets - If you have a winning ticket, Binance will deduct the respective BNB from your account.
View detailed rules

Information

Social Channels
Project Introduction

Harmony is a fast and secure blockchain with key innovations in state sharding and peer-to-peer networking.

Key Features
  • Highly scalable BFT consensus using BLS multi-signature
  • Secure distributed randomness generation protocol using VDF (Verifiable Delay Function)
  • Adaptive PoS-based sharding mechanism guaranteeing the network security
  • Kademlia routing and erasure encoding for optimal network usage
Harmony Token Sale and Economics
Launchpad Hard Cap5,000,000 USD
Total Token Supply12,600,000,000 ONE
Initial Circulating Supply24.3% of Total Token Supply
Public Sale Token Price0.003175 USD (price in BNB will be determined on the lottery draw date)
Launchpad Allocation1,575,000,000 ONE (12.5% of Total Token Supply)
Max Number of Winning Lottery Tickets16,666
Allocation Per Winning Ticket300 USD (94503.78 ONE)
Public Sale Vesting Period No lockup
Seed Sale Token Price 1 ONE = 0.0065USD
Seed Sale 22.4% of Total Token Supply
Seed Sale Vesting Period25% unlocked at TGE, remaining 75% unlocks at 25% every 6 months afterwards
Token TypeBEP2
Token DistributionWithin 15 days after end of token sale
TOKEN ALLOCATION
  • Launchpad Sale12.5%
    Launchpad Sale
  • Seed Sale 22.4%
    Seed Sale
  • Team16.9%
    Team
  • Ecosystem21.8%
    Ecosystem
  • Protocol Dev.26.4%
    Protocol Dev.
TOKEN RELEASE SCHEDULE

Overall Lottery Results

Total Number of Winning Tickets : % of Winning Tickets: