Blockchain and crypto asset exchange
Blockchain and crypto education
Blockchain charity foundation
Cryptocurrency information platform
Incubator for top blockchain projects
Token launch platform
Institutional-grade analysis and reports
Binance’s official crypto wallet
- Tiếng Việt
- 01 Preparation Period
- 02 Ticket Claim
- 03 Lottery Draw
- 04Announce Results
Notice For Winning Tickets - If you have a winning ticket, Binance will deduct the respective BNB from your account.
Perlin - A leaderless, proof of stake smart contract platform
- Perlin is a leaderless, proof of stake, smart contract platform. It’s leaderless proof of stake protocol does not use committees or delegation ensuring the security properties of bitcoin but speeds comparable to private chains. Perlin achieves throughput of 31,000+ transactions per second and consistently has 0 to 4 second time to finality, all of which is made possible by Wavelet, a DAG-based probabilistic consensus mechanism. Perlin is pursuing several adoption strategies but is currently focused on the $US 11 Trillion international trade market with its distribution partners such as the International Chamber of Commerce, Enterprise Singapore, Dubai Chamber of Commerce and others.
- Leaderless Proof of Stake: A new proof of stake protocol that doesn’t require committees or delegation.
- Minimal Hardware Nodes: PERL holders will have the option of running a validator node with minimal hardware requirements (512MB RAM and 2 CPUs) and join in earning a share of transaction fees.
- Commercial / Market Traction: Perlin is initially targeting applications in the International Trade space with endorsements from the International Chamber of Commerce, Enterprise Singapore and several noteworthy organizations and companies.
- Efficient and Scalable: Wavelet is benchmarked at 31k+ transactions per second and a time to finality between 0-4 seconds.
- Engaged, Global Developer Community: Strong developer adoption through AssemblyScript/Rust smart contract SDKs and two previously released libraries, Life and Noise, having over 2,300 stars on Github and 150 forks collectively.
|Launchpad Hard Cap||6,700,000 USD|
|Total Token Supply||1,033,200,000 PERL|
|Initial Circulating Supply||25.33% of Total Token Supply|
|Public Sale Token Price||0.07743 USD (price in BNB will be determined prior to the lottery draw date)|
|Launchpad Allocation||86,530,500 PERL (8.38% of Total Token Supply)|
|Max Number of Winning Lottery Tickets||13400|
|Allocation Per Winning Ticket||500 USD (6,457.45 PERL)|
|Public Sale Vesting Period||No lockup|
|Private Sale Token Price||1 PERL = 0.20USD|
|Private Sale Allocation||8.36% of Total Token Supply|
|Private Sale Vesting Period||⅓ unlocks at TGE, remaining ⅔ unlocks ⅓ every 6 months.|
|Strategic Sale Token Price||1 PERL = 0.12USD|
|Strategic Sale Allocation||19.49% of Total Token Supply|
|Strategic Sale Vesting Period||40% unlocks at TGE, then unlocks 20% every 6 months.|
|Seed Sale Token Price||1 PERL = 0.06USD|
|Seed Sale Allocation||20% of Total Token Supply|
|Seed Sale Vesting Period||12 month cliff, then unlocks 20% every 6 months.|
|Token Distribution||Within 15 days after end of token sale|
|TOKEN ALLOCATION||TOKEN RELEASE SCHEDULE|
- Foundation 19.12%Foundation
- Seed Round20%Seed Round
- Launchpad Sale8.38%Launchpad Sale
- Private Round8.36%Private Round
- Strategic Sale19.49%Strategic Sale